- If you are a parishioner of St. Mary’s, you can ask to be added to (or removed from) the parish cycle of prayer by emailing: [email protected]
- You may make the request on your own behalf or on behalf of others.
- We may sometimes need to get back in touch with you to clarify details or the reasons behind the prayer request. The vicar will do this if he feels it is appropriate.
- At a minimum, we need a name to pray for, but you may optionally include more details (for example, some reasons as to why someone needs to be prayed for). Where such details are provided, we will not print them in the prayer list.
- Names added to the prayer list will ordinarily be removed after a month. You may email a fresh prayer request after that.
- The email service is in addition to, and does not replace, the more traditional method of getting onto the parish prayer list: talking to the Vicar or contacting the Parish Office!
Please note that requests to be added to the parish’s prayer list made before Thursday will result in you being included in the list published on the following Sunday. Requests made on or after Thursday will appear on the list the Sunday after next.